Posts Tagged ‘camera’
With all the chatter about my new camera, P365, Noonsies, and gear in general – I thought I’d post a “What’s in my bag” post.
I have 2 camera bags, and a purse. I need ONE BIG bag, but for now this works. LOL
Here’s the specifics of what is in my bag.
POINT N SHOOT
My quick “go to” camera is my Canon G9.
2 Dolica back up batteries
DC charger + USB charger
8 gig SDHD
4 gig SDHD
- Sony rechargeable batteries (x2)
- dc charger
- 300x ultra fast memory card
- Tamron AF28-200mm F/3.8-5.6 XR Di (site)
- DT 18-70mm f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens
- DT 18-250mm f/3.5-6.3 Zoom Lens
- DT 55 – 200mm f/4-5.6 Zoom Lens
- 70-300mm f4.5-5.6 Zoom Lens
- Quantaray 6 Cross flare
- Quantaray 4 Cross Flare
- Quantary FLD (Fluorescent to Daylight)
- Tristar Optics UV Polarizer
- * I also have 2 filters that don’t say what they are or what they do. LOL!
That’s what you’ll find in my bag. I also have the cellphone (which I use a lot!)
How about you? What’s in your bag? What are your favorite “go to” lenses?